Natural Activated Charcoal Soap
This product is currently sold out.
This soap features activated charcoal, which reaches deep into your pores to remove toxins and impurities and offers beneficial exfoliation for a smoother, more refined glow. It binds to dirt and pulls it out of your pores, making them less visible. In addition to, balancing oily skin and treating acne; activated charcoal also helps speed up the healing process from acne and skin disorders like eczema and psoriasis. Activated charcoal is slightly gritty so it makes a really nice exfoliant helping rid your face of the dull dead layers of skin so that new and healthier skin underneath can shine it's brightest.
Add this activated charcoal soap to your skincare routine. With notes of lemon essential oil, you will feel clean and refreshed after each use.
The benefits of the other major ingredients include but are not limited to:
- Coconut Oil - helps kill microorganisms and moisturizes dry skin
- Avocado Oil – contains a high percentage of Vitamin E and potassium, lecithin, and other nutrients that are great for moisturizing your skin. Promotes collagen production, which helps grow new skin.
- Castor Oil – contains anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and moisturizing properties which help reduce acne. Does not clog pores and reduces the risk of developing blackheads.
- Argan Oil - has anti-sebum effects, which can effectively regulate amounts of sebum on the skin. This can help to treat several different types of acne and promote a smoother, calmer complexion.
- Apple Cider Vinegar – has antibacterial and antifungal properties that help keep your pores bacteria, oil, and dust free. Its alpha hydroxyl acid removes the dead skin cells and reveals healthy new skin cells.
- Aloe Vera – rich in vitamins A, C, E, and B12. Contains 98% water, which helps moisturize, soothe, and hydrate the skin.
- Shea Butter - helps soften skin and restores skin elasticity
- Frankincense Essential Oil - helps reduce acne blemishes and helps lift and tighten skin to naturally slow signs of aging
- Rosehip Oil - great for anti-aging. Packed with molecules that are small enough to penetrate deep layers of the skin, improving moisture and collagen levels, while reducing wrinkles and fine lines.
- Coconut Oil
- Shea Butter
- Castor Oil
- Avocado Oil
- Argan Oil
- Distilled Water
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Aloe Vera
- Frankincense Oil
- Rosehip Oil
- Lemon Essential Oil
For bar longevity, do not leave immersed in water; rinse bar and let dry in a clean area between uses.