Natural Shea Butter Whip Hair Moisturizer
This variant is currently sold out.
Want softer, shinier, and hydrated hair? Then our All Natural Shea Butter Whip Hair Moisturizer is perfect for you. When applied and moisturized into your hair, the comb or brush will glide through your hair with the natural "slip" of our whip. Your hair will be thanking you, days after wash day as it gets shinier and healthier. Great for wet and dry styling.
Some of our rock star ingredients:
- Shea butter is a fat extracted from the nut of the African Shea tree. Shea butter is very moisturizing for your hair and scalp. Curly and coarse hair textures benefit from using Shea butter. It acts as a sealant to keep moisture in your hair and increase softness.
- The extensive proteins and minerals in the carrier grapeseed oil offers benefits for your hair as well. It contains a lot of vitamin E, which is necessary for hair growth and health. Grapeseed oil is lightweight and will not clog your pores, weigh your hair down, nor feel greasy.
Our nutrient and vitamin rich Shea butter whip contains vitamins A and E and is hypoallergenic. Feel good knowing you can maintain healthy hair with NO chemicals. Our combination of all natural ingredients will keep your hair healthy, hydrated and shiny. Your hair is protected with a gentle coating that aids in reducing hair loss by strengthening your roots and strands. You’ll also be able to confidently treat dry itchy scalp and eliminate dandruff all while maintaining length by promoting hair growth.
So many benefits for any hair journey you may be on - all in one jar.
Apply to wet or dry hair.
- If used on wet hair, apply a quarter sized amount starting at the roots to each section you wish to style, massaging into your hair as you go. Then style as usual. (Great on twistouts & braidouts)
- If used on dry hair, we recommend spraying with a spray bottle to add moisture to your hair. The shea butter whip will coat your hair follicles and seal in the moisture. Apply a quarter sized amount starting at the roots, then style as usual.
Use as needed, at night or in the morning.
- If used at night we recommend you protect your hair with a satin scarf.
- If used in the morning, use sparingly if you’re wearing your hair loose
If this is your first time using the shea butter whip; apply to a small section of hair to determine the appropriate amount for your hair texture.
WARNING: THIS PRODUCT IS OIL BASED AND WILL MELT AT HIGH TEMPERATURES. DO NOT STORE AT TEMPERATURES ABOVE 80 DEGREES. IF SHIPPING TO WARMER CLIMATES; WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU NOT LEAVE THE PRODUCT IN THE MAILBOX FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME. SHIP TO AN ADDRESS WHERE YOU CAN RETRIEVE MAIL FROM THE BOX QUICKLY. PRODUCT MAY MELT IN TRANSIT AND/OR IN THE MAILBOX. WE DO OUR BEST TO CAREFULLY PACKAGE EACH ORDER TO ACCOMMODATE FOR TRANSIT DAYS AS WELL AS SHIELD FROM HEAT. HOWEVER, IF THE PRODUCT DOES MELT IT WILL SOLIDIFY IN COOLER TEMPERATURES I.E. REFRIGERATOR.
- Shea Butter
- Grapeseed Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Olive Oil
- Jamaican Black Castor Oil
- Castor Oil
- Tea Tree Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Carrot Oil
- Essential Oil Blend